1/350 K'Tinga

Rich can you drop in another size reference? Dollar bill, Coke can, or something?

Sure.

k_350_032.jpg

Wow, so some of those plating pieces are smaller than the head of a pin. What's your technique for application of such tiny details? There's always nary a sign of any smeared glue or anything!

Rich, not sure if you'e addressed this, but what was the rationale for 1:350 as opposed to full studio scale?

I DO think 1:350 will be a better choice, myself - will go wonderfully with the Polar Lights E, and cost and display space issues will be reduced.

Amazing... simply amazing scratch detailing.

"Grain of sand" sized detail always impresses me! It tells me that this beastie is VERY sharp in detail! :D

Good God! I am just so impressed with this build. Richard, I don't know how you do it sir! Awesome! I wish I could just hang out with you and look over your shoulder while you work. It is obvious that anyone who gets this kit is certainly not going to be let down. I really like the klingon ships and was really disappointed with the ertl kit. This one is just a "cut above". I am really hoping that when they are available, I can aquire one and that I can do it justice with the assembly. No doubt, there will be plenty of folks here to ask if I get in a bind!
Awesome Rich!:thumbsup

Don't le the nay sayers get you down. You have more talent in your pinky finger them most have in there entire body!

You're an excellant artist Richard:thumbsup

Now, FINISH the damn thing:eek

Mark

Wow Richard! You should call this kit the "Ultimate Klingon D-7! Very nice work and you even take close up shots. Amazing!
George:cool

Re: Super fantastic 1/350 K'Tinga

No more snide baiting of other parties. Doesn't even have anything to do with REL or his model.

...which is awesome, just like all his others!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back