Chronicles Of Riddick Knives!

Petseal

Hello all,
I am sure I came across a build up using a set of Chronicles Of Riddick Knives replacing the handle with the more accurate X-Acto Ergo knife! There was also a great screen shot of Riddick's back harness used to hold the blades
I have tries several word combinations and I am at a lose to find it again!
If I am mistaken and I did not see the build up here then it was a link which took me to it!
I would be eternally grateful if someone could point me in the right direction!
Thanks all, Petseal

I would love to see that again as well - and to find the handles I need to finish the job on my knives.:)

the handles were at Walmart.
if you cant find any i have one
for $12.00 shipped or i can check at the local Wally World and see if they still have them.
john :cool

FANTASTIC adamata Many Thanks!
That was what I saw that made me go out today and try to find two X-Acto Ergo utility knives! Even though I do not own a copy of the Riddick Knives!
I was unsuccessful so far but I am sure I will find something soon!
Buy the way adamata I am assuming you use a cheaper set of curved blades!
Do you remember which ones you used?
I will probably do a search of eBay and see what I find!
Thanks again and to everyone who piped in! Your enthusiasm is inspiring!
Best to All, Petseal

where do you buy the blades? links??

Hey HellGhost
I just did a search on eBay and set are as low as $10 and up.
I used "chronicles riddick claws" or knife as the search to find them.
Most of the ones I saw there, which wasn't much, have black blades! And the ones with silver blades do not look any where near as nice as the ones used by adamata! Hopefully he will let us know where he got his from.
But the biggest problem for me being Canadian it would cost from $27 to $35 to ship them to me!
Anyway hope that help, Petseal

That tutorial is Boba Debts. I am just hosting it.

I haven't started to build a set yet. I saved the tutorial because I hope to some day. :)

where did you get your Riddick Knives..I have seen on ebay and all are black. I have found them other places for about 20$ a set but want to make sure I', getting the same thing. The handles are easy and look like 6.50 each?

i was thinking could some one just make a set of resin handles of the x-atco knives and, that might be a little easer that moding the real thing. i have toying around with the idea just havent done any thing about it:lol. jsut a thought shoot me if you must

For those of you that are making these, I found the xacto handles at Michaels. They always have a 40-50% off coupon in the paper so I bought mine for 5.83 each out the door.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back