Classic Galactica Viper launch tube

hey guys,

Quickie plea for help:

Anybody able to supply me with an accurate outline of the Viper-shaped hole in the launch tube?

I'm looking for something as accurate as possible. I'm not building a launch tube... its something else... and it's secret! :love

-Gordon

:cool

Hi,

I have a set of the BSG blueprints (the original set published back in the 70s)
It has been a while since I laid eyes on them...
but, I believe they contain schematics for part of the launch tube including
the contoured portal seen in the Launch bay sets.

I can dig these up and send you a scan if you like

M

hey guys,

Quickie plea for help:

Anybody able to supply me with an accurate outline of the Viper-shaped hole in the launch tube?

I'm looking for something as accurate as possible. I'm not building a launch tube... its something else... and it's secret! :love

-Gordon

Check your email.

Could you guys help me out with those plans of the launch tube? I want to build one for the Salzo SS Viper. Would be very greatful or pay if need.

Core systems transferring control to Probe Craft. Launch when ready. :sleep

dvdplayerscreensnapz056.jpg

Ahh Mr Sides's Viper in launch tube. Nice. thanks for those. Clerval started something fresh. Would be good to pick that up where he left off.

I got a good bit on, including a decent working of the correct angles for the tube opening. But the project that I had been working on was scrapped for a crappy 3D-ified one. I'll just leave it at that.

So I haven't gone back to this except as a personal project. However, it's a bit difficult to nail too much more w/o better ref. As for the openings, those can be worked out easily, the angles and dimensions are fairly standard.

I just got given the movie on 'Super 8 film reel'. I want to know if & try get clearer images from the film reel rather than the screen grabs?

The only ways I've seen it done are to play the film onto a piece of paper and hand copy... but I think a better wway would be to pause and take a picture then edit in a decent picture editor...

Jedi Dade

The only ways I've seen it done are to play the film onto a piece of paper and hand copy... but I think a better wway would be to pause and take a picture then edit in a decent picture editor...

Jedi Dade

My printer has a board you can sit negatives in to copy them but don't think it will fit the Super 8 film. That would be so kool & give excellent images if we could do something like that. The thing is the film is tiny & so hard to see anything not projected...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back