Adama's lighter. What was it?

FON

I know this lighter was found in a thread a while back, but I cannot seem to locate it with the search function. I'm looking for one atm and any help would be greatly apprecited.

Coz' it sure beats the hell outta skimming through the 351 pages of lighters on ebay. :p

Thanks

It's a Regens lighter, circa 1930. You want a chrome one with no logo of any sort (save the patent info on the bottom). They are a PAIN to find. I had to buy a lot of 7 lighters (include a similar but incorrect Regens) just to get the right one.

Yah, but what about Baltar's cute li'l lighter. :p

baltarlighter.jpg

- k

Frak it. Adama's lighter is, and I quote: "...a good lighter."

Oddly enough mine has worked fairly well as a good luck charm. Hope that will improve once I get Joe's name on it.

Originally posted by DuneMuadDib@Feb 9 2006, 04:39 AM
Frak it.  Adama's lighter is, and I quote: "...a good lighter."

Oddly enough mine has worked fairly well as a good luck charm.  Hope that will improve once I get Joe's name on it.
[snapback]1179646[/snapback]​

Ahhh, but that's the tough part, isn't it?

There's a thread on A.S.A.P. about this. One member is working with an engraver to get this done. Hopefully there will be enough interest to get this going.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back