Nova Corps Helmet?

greatwazoo42

Master Member
Is anyone making these? I have a friend who wants a wearable one.

annihilationNOVA.jpg

If I where to do this I would love to get an interest of 5, no prepay, but committed. I can start work after DragonCon, but I would need more reference than the shot above.

Thoughts?

This helmet has always been very close to the top of my dream list, so I would be in.
As with any comic related image it changes some with different artists, but the overall look is consistant - there will be plenty of referance. I will start digging some up just in case someone needs it.:love

Sorry to necro...(is 2 months a necro? lol) but I'm doing both a retro Nova and and the modern Nova helmets right now.

If there is interest I can reproduce them.

Retro:

IMG_1142.jpg

It's made out of actual metal, but it's very lightweight. Pardon the cardboard starburst. I'm planning on replacing that with laser-cut acrylic. Cost for this would be $350.

Modern:

Helmet3.jpg

Obviously still a work in progress. Once it's done, it will either be fiberglass or resin cast, then painted.

Is anyone still interested?

Sorry to necro...(is 2 months a necro? lol) but I'm doing both a retro Nova and and the modern Nova helmets right now.

If there is interest I can reproduce them.

Retro:

IMG_1142.jpg

It's made out of actual metal, but it's very lightweight. Pardon the cardboard starburst. I'm planning on replacing that with laser-cut acrylic. Cost for this would be $350.

Modern:

Helmet3.jpg

Obviously still a work in progress. Once it's done, it will either be fiberglass or resin cast, then painted.

Is anyone still interested?

I need one to finish my NOVA costume!!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back