"The Coruscant Exchange " aka "Jedi_supplier " (eBay)

iceman

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Anybody know this guy ? He spammed our Garrison website, claiming he has the "Original Molds" for the E-11.

He claims to be local in the SF bay area, but I don't think any of us here have ever heard of him - I suspect he is just a distributor for someone else.

I don't mind if he is legit (doubtful) But I really dislike people who misrepresent thier wares, and try to claim it's something it's not ( i.e. "cast from the original molds" )

His e-mail to us :

You guys should let me know becuase I produce them using the iriginal moulds.

Kindest Regards
~Alex
@ The Coruscant Exchange

for more info, you can call me at 415 860-8630
or visit the Coruscant Exchange store under the member name Jedi_supplier on eBay!

Last edited by a moderator:
the E11 pics are of the prototype hyperfirm blaster. I know that for a fact, remember, I used to make them and sourced that project. Id like to know how that can be:

"handcast from a very strong and durable polyurethane resin, and then painstakingly hand painted and assembled with the finest attention to detail, and accuracy"

when in fact its rubber spray painted black. I suggest everyone avoid this person since they obviously have no clue to what they are talking about and stealing photos to sale items not related to said pictures. That is, if the item is indeed in hand to be sold.

the E11 pics are of the prototype hyperfirm blaster. I know that for a fact, remember, I used to make them and sourced that project. Id like to know how that can be:

"handcast from a very strong and durable polyurethane resin, and then painstakingly hand painted and assembled with the finest attention to detail, and accuracy"

when in fact its rubber spray painted black. I suggest everyone avoid this person since they obviously have no clue to what they are talking about and stealing photos to sale items not related to said pictures. That is, if the item is indeed in hand to be sold.
Well said Robstyle, some newcomers should pay close attention, this guy is proving himself in the ranks of parks.

Hi Folks!

I bought a dooku saber from him two months ago. Unfortunately i´ve got no item as yet. I started a dispute on paypal and hope i get the money back or the saber in my hand finally.

That's another thing actually.He told me all his sabers are cast from original pieces but as he does not have that in the listings I would find that very hard to believe.Strikes me as a liar.Avoid.

He's also claimed that he's allowed to sell these because he worked as a Property Master at Fox Studios Sydney. Basically claiming he had more right to sell them over Diego because of this; asking if Diego had a license agreement. Not coming out and saying he had an LFL license agreement but insinuating he did.

Which is just total BS.

Alos, to be fanboy nitpicky he claimed he worked as a prop master at Fox Sydney on all three prequels even though Episode One wasn't shot in Sydney.

Anyone actually receive product from this guy?

Any other developments?
He's been emailing me wanting advertising on Parts of Star Wars. Obviously, I'm not interested in such a deal, but I'm curious if anyone has had any dealings with him - successful or not.

Oh yeah he also claims he would know what an original saber was and has them cast from because he worked with Trisha Biggar.....the costume designer.:rolleyes

I don't know anybody dealing with Jedi Supplier. I did warn Diego about this person's pouches and looked exactly like Diego's mold. I'm Matt that Diego did mentioned about.

I've seen his latest pouch work, which looks total crap. I mean the paint job is crap. I'm not a fan of recasts. Honestly, the best source for accurate Jedi pouches is obviously The.Rebel.Agent (Diego). I hope this person isn't recasting Master Replicas lightsabers.

I got my saber after two months. The paint job is poor and it´s not worth the cost of the resin.

Sadly I must warn anyone to deal with him.

Just for information. The same guy has a new name. After his feedback as jedi_supplier is at the ground, he tries it again as thetatooineexchange.

I would like to warn everyone to make deals with him.

Just for information. The same guy has a new name. After his feedback as jedi_supplier is at the ground, he tries it again as thetatooineexchange.

I would like to warn everyone to make deals with him.

Yeah... check out his new feedback. He's buying stuff from Coolmodels! :lol

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back