The Bourne Trilogy paper props

Nicky

hey does anybody have any eccpically the famous jason bourne head shot from passports/files/etc... + other

Cheers:)

Found this on Google!

bourne1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sorry I don't have anything to contribute, but I too would love to see this thread continue.

BTW, for a nice chunck of change, it looks like someone has the bank box and burn bag from the The Bourne Identity for sale on Ebay. I tried to do a search on the web for the maker of the bag (it's clearly shown on the auction pic) but turned up nothing...assuming the bag was simply not a made prop for the movie...

After watching the trilogy today, I decided to create a small bit of artwork to contribute to this existing thread.

It's a copy of the Interpol "Search"/Wanted poster for Bourne and Marie as created by Nicky Parsons in the Bourne Identity. I apologize for the rough appearance of the attachment, but I had to do a significant re-size to make things fit properly. Since my graphic skills are rather week, I simply created the image in Word... :$ Unfortunately several of the details are missing below the pictures since I was unable to view a decent close-up off the web or from my DVD and a couple of the German words are either flat-out wrong or seriously misspelled, again due to the lack of a quality HD image.

Some of you talented Bourne fans may find this useful as a starting off point in refining or creating your own version. I would be happy to email the original Word document if anyone is interested. :)

I corrected your text a little :)

Verschiedene nationale Behörden sind auf der Suche nach den folgenden Personen.
Interpol arbeitet an der Lokalisierung dieser Personen um zur Verhaftung oder Ausweisung beizutragen.

Diese Interpolanweisung ist für die Veröffentlichung genehmigt.

I corrected your text a little :)

Verschiedene nationale Behörden sind auf der Suche nach den folgenden Personen.
Interpol arbeitet an der Lokalisierung dieser Personen um zur Verhaftung oder Ausweisung beizutragen.

Diese Interpolanweisung ist für die Veröffentlichung genehmigt.

Much appreciated - danke! :cool

Old thread, but I got a bea in my bonnet about it, so here's a more complete Interpol Fax for bourne and Marie.

Hey Adam, nice to see you again! Should come often here ;) - BTW: saw your Special Car Derby, I can't get off the feeling that everytime you are laughing you are sounding lik a mad scientist :lol

EDIT: I've looked into your PDF. You've gotta correct some spelling.
Jason Bourne: Nationality: US Staatsbürger, if you can copy the "ü" into the u, the haircolor is "Blond" not Blondine. Eyes would "Augen", Weight in german is "Gewicht" kilogrammes is written "Kilogramm" Gesichtsfarbe, I think you mean "Hautfarbe" "Messe Haut" (that's a funny misspelling :lol) "Weiße Haut" - but in conjunction with Hautfarbe: Weiss" would make more sense. What I don't understand, what do you mean with "Spiegel"? It's the german word for mirror - well wait, I'll look into my JB DVD...

Last edited:
I have Movie Money that was Screen Used (2 Bundles of $10,000.00) and a set of REPLICA Dog Tags For "David Webb". The Money is screen used but the dog tags aren't. Very cool prop. I have it framed in a Shadow Box on my wall.

BourneSupremacyCurrency001.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back