Star Trek original series communicator

Does anyone know when the Star Trek original series communicator replica is being released? I think John Long is creating them.

From the pictures I saw here, they look like they are going to be great. You guys got to check them out.

I would pay for an original since that is all I have ever owned prop wise, but since I don't see any for sale ;) , John's replica is pretty darn close. ;)

Last edited:
Does anyone know when the Star Trek original series communicator replica is being released? I think John Long is creating them.

From the pictures I saw here, they look like they are going to be great. You guys got to check them out.

I would pay for an original since that is all I have ever owned prop wise, but since I don't see any for sale ;) , John's replica is pretty darn close. ;)

I think he posted the release date in the walk through thread. Being cast from the original you can not be any closer to having a real one.

http://therpf.com/showthread.php?t=30181&page=4

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back