SN SS Star Fighter and Tie Fighter

swfan

I got a nice surprise when I got back from vacation. A box with a Thunderfighter and Tie Fighter from Steve. I am really pleased with them both.

I thought that the starfighter didn't come with decals and then I got a call from Steve asking me if he had forgot to add them in. Thanks Steve for the great customer service, I wouldn't have asked.

I really love the design of the thunderfighter and tie fighters and the casting is great. I'm looking forward to working on them both. Highly recommended.

This is the third kit that I've ordered and received from Steve and each one is better than the next. Now I just have to find the time to work on them. Unfortunately, the one that I really wanted to open up got lost in the mail :cry Darn you USPS. I need to add some hero tie wings to the mix some day too now that they are back in production. Thanks Steve!
100_3246.jpg

100_3244.jpg

100_3245.jpg

100_3243.jpg

Thanks guys... :redface blushing! TIE's are back both versions the standard wing is being redone this or next week will let folks know but as far as hero's go.. were good to go! Ive got one to get out thats due but then its new order time! Let me know if your interested!

Steve

Last edited:
Wow that looks awesome. I"m definitely interested steve.. I'll msg you.

Plus, can anyone recommend someone to build this badboy?

Hey Thomas! Good to see you here! Recognise my Avatar?!

Hey andrew! Woo hoo I finally got to register!

Yes, I do recognize the avatar.. In fact, I just came back from a plastic manufacturing place to get a wonderful display case for it. I"ll send you pics sometime this weekend

(sorry everyone for the hijack.)

Hey Steve.

My hero wings got damaged in a move. Can I buy some replacement frames from you? Just the stars... Can you PM me and let me know if it's doable and the cost?

Thanks.

JV

Thanks guys... :redface blushing! TIE's are back both versions the standard wing is being redone this or next week will let folks know but as far as hero's go.. were good to go! Ive got one to get out thats due but then its new order time! Let me know if your interested!

Steve

Steve
Excellent! Are the heroes still shipped with CoolShade?

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back