Lobot Head Piece

This guy's done one in the rebel legion: http://www.jerrydroberts.com/Costume Show/costumes and fan art/Lobot.htm

Lobot.jpg

I have been wondering the same thing. The actual prop is currently in the Star Wars: Where Science Meets Imagination exhibit in Fort Worth, TX.

Mike

This is a first for me! I'm pretty sure I've never seen a pic of the screen used piece. Deff not the internals!

Thanks for sharing propologist. :)

It's been well over a year since the last post but I'm reviving this thread. A guy in my garrison recently asked me for advice/resources on building a Lobot headpiece and I recommended he try RPF. Anywho, since he's not a member (yet, at least) I figured I'd ask and see if any current/active members have suggestions on materials to build the headpiece?

Recommendations and pics welcomed, and thanks in advance!

I just made a post yesterday on the 501st headquarters that I did a sculpt by hand and I have made a few of them.
I am only offering the ABS Shell with Felt similar to what was use on the top ridge. I will also include a disc full of pictures as reference to help assemble and paint.. None of the electronic parts are included in my kit.

You can see where the back halves come together there is some webbing. I could not help this, due to the height and angle of the parts. But it is a very easy fix. Just add some CA glue to the inside crease and sand the outside webbing flat.

Lobot Headgear (ABS Shell) is $60.00 Plus shipping

I only have 5 kits left as of right now.
photo-165.jpg

photo-157.jpg

2012-07-02192200.jpg

Kevin W.

for those that have made one, or seen one worn in person, how do you keep it on, you cant hang it off the ears, the back would sag and it'll fall off before you get out of the house, cant tape it on without it being obvious, and i dis-trust "skin-safe" super glue, so wat do you do?

for those that have made one, or seen one worn in person, how do you keep it on, you cant hang it off the ears, the back would sag and it'll fall off before you get out of the house, cant tape it on without it being obvious, and i dis-trust "skin-safe" super glue, so wat do you do?

The original was fitted quite tightly to his head and it did in fact have tape in the back that helped keep it in place. If you look at the pics of the original, the tan thing that looks like a pad in the rear center is what was taped to the back of his head. And the aluminum rod near the bottom on the inside is what held it's tight shape to fit his head.

Kevin W.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back