Here is my bit of modified Millennium Falcon LE

1001251sz7gl6.jpg

1001258kk1rg1.jpg

1001410vn7am6.jpg

1001411ss1fd3.jpg

1001413cz6ok3.jpg

Tom

Lovely Tom.
I see your box below the radar dish on the mandible side wall fits flush, unlike mine, allowing the two pipes which connect to the mandible top surface to sit straight.
Oh how I wish mine looked like that! :cry

Lovely Tom.
I see your box below the radar dish on the mandible side wall fits flush, unlike mine, allowing the two pipes which connect to the mandible top surface to sit straight.
Oh how I wish mine looked like that! :cry

can't you exchange it with master replicas for another?

wrong does to me around your Falcon

Sry my english is not good:confused

Looks like you fixed the rust colored panel to the left of the gun for sure, looks nice. Did you do the side walls as well? They don't have the overly shaded Kenner look I've seen on most of the factory paint jobs.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

I have changed everywhere on the falcon. A little kokpit, a little cannon,
missing indications, more rust and arranged capital invested holes new. The parts before the cannon are the missed parts which I scratch built.
The cannon is also originals adapted to that.
I do not have an idea of which that am.The side panels are hardly changed. Correspond thus nearly to that normally was entitled. I look for still several missed divide. Need assistance around it to find

100newod3.jpg

1001newjv0.jpg

Last edited:
No offense intended, but if you're using an on-line translator, I'd usggest trying another one.

Great work on the Falcon!

What the hell is 'usggest'?

Just joking with you PH!
I agree - perhaps another translator may help a little...

Your Falcon looks superb BTW!

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back