MY PROP ROOM (pic heavy)

TD-0488

I have seen others share where they keep props. Here is my prop room. I do not have a lot of super cool stuff like most, but I do have some items. TD helmet goes to a GF suit, TK is a TE suit, Vader is probably an ESB recast, FP CC Jango helmet, a BKBT finished by SD68 for my Jango costume, a DPCA for my wife's TI, DP deluxe, a SGB for my daugther's custom Mondo and a hyperfirm Lewis. THe other room is my trasformers from my childhood and the BW are my daughter's. I have a lot of gold, silver, and bronze age comics. I also have alot of sports cards.

I do trading also, if you see anything (esp. the sports cards) LMK and let's see if we can work a deal. :lol

Last edited:
Oh how I want trypticon! Awesome bot collection! I still need to pick up a few of the beast wars figures to finish up my set. Nice to see another fan.

-Matt

Yes, they are all first prints. I keep them in 3mm mylar and I rotate them every two days. There is not much light in that room, but I do not want the color to fad, plus it keeps me interested in the comics. I have a lot of very good comics in great condition.
I love my transformers. That is one thing I share with my daughter. She bought and played with Beast Wars and I played with the ones from the 80's. After she stopped playing with them, I took them so as to put them with mine, a father/daughter thing.

You should pm a mod and have this thread moved to the Prop Forum for all to see. :)

EDIT: I just saw that Wampa already said the same thing. :lol

I like that wall color. That's exactly what I'm looking for with my HT. Do you remember what brand and color it is? Everything I've looked at is either too red or too purple. That looks perfect to me. Great room!

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back