Bourne Ultimatum! Props?

DavidS

Sr Member
WOW just got back from seeing this movie.....
I love the other movies, they are alot of fun.....
This one really takes the cake, it was a joyride from start to finish.....
Frak all the critics who try to bash it, they obviously dont get it anyway, so lets leave them to their negetivity and just focus on the PROPS!

WOW i saw alot of potential in this movie:

SPOILERS AHEAD! if you dont want to know anything stop reading now!!!
Ok youve been warned
The first thing that would be easy to replicate are the "David Webb" Dog tags!

the second thing that popped to mind would be a nice paper prop to have was Bourne's porfolio of confirmed kills and information on each mark..... someone should jump on that and start replicating those...

several other paper prop opportunities in the film......

Good movie. Didn't like that he volunteered for the program, but it was still entertaining. The paper props would be awesome.

no those tags are NOT accurate
in the movie his name was on a single line and it also had "CATHOLIC" on the bottom line

Oh yeah, I remember that now... I didn't think they looked right, but I wasn't sure.

You'd think this would be a no-brainer give-away item, and they'd at least be able to get it right. :lol

*Cough*ScreenGrab*Cough*

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I remember that now... I didn't think they looked right, but I wasn't sure.

You'd think this would be a no-brainer give-away item, and they'd at least be able to get it right. :lol

*Cough*ScreenGrab*Cough*

I see from the eBay auction and the "screen cap" :love here that the numbers are different also! The give-aways end with "007"! :eek
The local paper (I am Canadian but I would think it or something like it ran in other papers) ran a story in the Entertainment section comparing Jason Bourne and James Bond! I would assume the studio may have been giving a nod to the other franchise???
I also do not recall, from my VERY limited experience, a give-away being too close in appearance to whatever it was supposed represent! I would think that IF the prop piece/s were sold to a company (like MR for example) to mass produce the last thing that company would want is replicas already out there and that were given away!
It would also help collectors who would like to get one or both versions!
Just my thoughts on the subject, Petseal

Heh, you made me go back and look at the auction for the first time since I posted it... What they've listed on the dog tag are the years the 3 movies were released (2002, 2004 and 2007). I have to admit this is the first time I've noticed that are in the 'Year Of Bond!'. :lol :lol Won't happen again for 1000 years, enjoy it while it lasts folks!

So I got mine in the mail today and I must say it looks perfect. The seller was super fast in shipping it to me. I rarely buy anything on ebay so I am probably overly excited, but what a great buy!:)

We have a machine that makes them in my National Guard Armory. might try to get at it next weekend. ;-)

Bourne uses a Sig Pro and a Glock fullsize... probably both 9mm id guess..

and he actually uses BOTh of them at the same time, in the now famous "switch" scene at the end...
eh i wont spoil it for ya, but his gun magically switches between a sig, then a glock, then a sig...

Does Bourne still wear a Tag Heuer watch in this film like he did in the first 2 movies?

Its just that i think i saw an advert for a casio watch claiming Bourne is wearing it in the film.

These are the two watches in question..

casiowaveceptor2.jpg

tagheuer.jpg

Bourne uses a Glock fullsize... probably both 9mm id guess..

A full-size frame Glock, chambered in 9mm is a Glock 17, in case someone wants to buy an Airsoft G17 for their Bourne prop collection or whatever. :)

FWIW, a medium-frame 9mm Glock is a Glock 19, and a subcompact 9mm Glock is a Glock 26.

The first thing that would be easy to replicate are the "David Webb" Dog tags!

I found a place that does the correct stamping (embossing vs. debossing) and had a set made, including the black silencers. I'm going to put these in a shadow box with a montage of screencaps from the movie. Nice, cheap prop. :cool

First, a screencap from the movie:

bournetag2a.jpg

And a picture of mine:

bournetag1a.jpg

My wife and I are big Bourne fans, so I have a feeling that this will just lead to more props from the trilogy. :D

J

I used to have dogtags for our paintball group made at army navy surplus stores for super cheap. Pick up a phone book, call your local surplus store and have a set made!

Does Bourne still wear a Tag Heuer watch in this film like he did in the first 2 movies?

Its just that i think i saw an advert for a casio watch claiming Bourne is wearing it in the film.

These are the two watches in question..

casiowaveceptor2.jpg

tagheuer.jpg

Your pics don't seem to work anymore, but since the thread was resurrected, I thought I might answer your question. :cool

Yes, Matt Damon wears a newer version of the Tag Heuer Link Chronograph:

1042150788_ddcf327fcc.jpg

See this link for more info: http://www.tagheuer.com/the-news/ta...x.lbl?uh=446CCC7D-DD70-4E66-ADDA-0F1199FCE5BA

Attachments

• 1042150788_ddcf327fcc.jpg
    1042150788_ddcf327fcc.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 32
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back