My Rorschach from the Watchmen costume debuts at SDCC07

sithlord23

Hey all. So, Alan Moore's the Watchmen, one of my favorite all time graphic novels/books, I thought Rorschach would be an interesting choice for a costume. I was working on this costume for the past month or two, trying to get it ready in time for San Diego Comic Con, and I debut'ed it there on Friday!

I figured that would be the best day, since director Zack Snyder(300) was doing a panel and announcing his plans for the Watchmen movie coming out 3-6-09.

I even met another Rorschach!(I'm on the right). And loved that Joker from Alan Moore's- Batman: The Killing Joke(he was also the Crimson Guard!)

Here are my pics of the suit, and some other fun ones, with other great costumers from the Con. Enjoy! Thanks for looking, and any comments, criticism, etc....post away!:)

SnDiegoComicCon07111.jpg

SnDiegoComicCon07110.jpg

SnDiegoComicCon07109.jpg

SnDiegoComicCon07108.jpg

SnDiegoComicCon07149.jpg

SnDiegoComicCon07148.jpg

SnDiegoComicCon07145.jpg

SnDiegoComicCon07120.jpg

SnDiegoComicCon07119.jpg

SnDiegoComicCon07115.jpg

SnDiegoComicCon07112.jpg

Last edited:
Great stuff! I always thoguht it would be cool to make a Rorshach costume and make ten differnt masks that you could rotate throughout a convention.

Nick

Man, I walked right by you and did a double take! Great job on the costume! :cool :thumbsup

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back