Die Hard Trilogy Props

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
These movies get overlooked in the prop department and I would like to see if anyone has any props from these? Other than the Beretta 9mm.

There could be some really cool paper props, like the barabonds, John McClane wallet, Nakatomi Sationary etc...

Here's a pic of Bruce's costume I took at Planet Holllywood last year.

Solrry the image isn't the best, it was dark and I had a mothful of burger and beer at the time...:)

london020mediumwb5lw6.jpg

Regards,

Al

How about the Aspirin bottle, in Die Hard: With a Vengence? Anyone have any info on it?

The Die Hard films are some of my favourites. :thumbsup

Last edited:
big question here...... in the first 3 Die Hard movies, McClane used a berretta 92F....... BUT he defianntly has a new gun in the 4th movie...
I can usually pick out guns pretty quick, but theyre just werent enough closeups to tell..... what gun does he use in the 4th one?

big question here...... in the first 3 Die Hard movies, McClane used a berretta 92F....... BUT he defianntly has a new gun in the 4th movie...
I can usually pick out guns pretty quick, but theyre just werent enough closeups to tell..... what gun does he use in the 4th one?

beretta px4 storm.... have a nice day :p

Mind you, I've only seen the first 8 minutes, but in the first 8 minutes posted on yahoo he's using a sig 226 with a railed frame, not a PX4.

was that footage during his fight with maggie q? because i want to say he picked up a different gun during that scene.

well aint that a *****, never really paid attention to the gun he was using, i just read somehwere he used a px4 during the movie....haha

Last edited:
I'm going to see the film tomorrow, so I can say for sure then, but based on the trailers I'm pretty sure he uses a sig all the way through.

He starts out with a Sig, but toward the last part of the movie, in one scene you see him hold the gun up and you can make out the aluminum id tag on the bottom of the dust cover of the frame, which is the Px4. The Px4 is also rumored to be coming in a .45, though no definite date on when.

Nope, you're not going nuts, he takes one of the bad guys shoulder rigs and pistol, and it is indeed a PX4. He shoots a bunch of bad guys Jack Bauer style in the last scene with it.

I would be interested in learning what different "Walkie-Talkies" were used in the 4 films. Especially 'Die Hard 2'. Any info would be greatly appreciated !!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back