Question for MR Han EE Blaster Owners?

rebel scum

On the one I have if you do quick movements from side to side, then you can kind of feel something moving inside of it. You can't really hear anything, but something is moving bit, only very slightly.

It seems to be around the handle area. Could it be something to do with the working trigger?

Anyway, does anyone eles have this same thing?

Many thanks in advance

Chris

Last edited:
It probably is the grips. I can 'feel' something when I shift it in my hand also. It never bothered me enough to try to mess with it, as 99.9999% of the time it just sits in the display case.
Except for that 0.0001% of the time when I take it out and chase the dog around and my wife yells at me. :lol

If it's not the grips needing tightening, then maybe the mechanism for the trigger has a tiny bit of play in it and that is what you feel moving. I'll have to take mine out tonight and see if it has any movement.

I tore mine apart, but before I did it was solid as a rock.

Only problem was the coating on the grip was begining to wear away where the grip sits on the acrylic stand. That's my only grip: need tougher finish like on genuine German-made grips.

Just chacked it again and it's definitely not the grips.

The trigger does have a bit of play in it, so I guess it's coming from the inner workings of this. It almost feels like there is some sort of weight moving about.

The box is at a guess around 1 foot and a half square.

Thanks for the replies guys

Chris

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back