Has anyone done a full Neo costume with guns?

bladefans

Sr Member
I have never seen a full costume of the Neo lobby scene and I was wondering if anyone has done this with real or (more likely) airsoft guns? I am surprised that there aren't more showoff threads of this because I know a lot of Matrix fans are around. Just wanted to see some pics.

I saw a picture on some airsoft gun sight (I think it was Redwolf) of a guy with a pony tail and the costume. It was pretty cool but the guy was kinda tiny and the guns got crowded.

I have. I did a Matrix 1 Neo with holsters, custom straps, and a full duffel bag of Airsoft guns, including hanging guns inside the trench coat. Some of the guns were exact from the film and some were just close.

I did it for a Halloween party, so I don't know if I have pics. I'll look.

I still have most of the guns and costume pieces somewhere and would probably be willing to let them go if someone is interested.

- Tony

So does anyone have any pics? I was really hoping for some insight on how people have attached all the weapons (with holsters etc)

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back