looking for affordable pulse rifle shrouds

tk427

ive been searching online and cant seem to find any m41a pulse rifle kits or parts. if any one out there could help that would be awesome. ill post my progress when i start my project

Pulse Rifle and affordable are words that just don't go together! Matsuo is who you seek, he is a member here. Look him up in the members list above and shout him a PM. Pretty much the only game in town as far as shrouds go.

http://matsucorp.yuku.com/

I'm surprised no one has yet done a 3D printed shroud. It would likely need to be done in a few pieces, but could be doable.

there are several 3d printed pulse rifles available but no individual shrouds. you either bought Matts or HCG or an airsoft pulse rife. you might be able to still find a airsoft kit but won't be much cheaper than buying a complete airsoft rifle.

i made a foamcore template and cut the top handle out of wood.....i will post pics when i acquire the airsoft guns and the project takes shape

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back