Tony Stark Spider-Man Homecoming Sunglasses!

Deckard1981

RDJ is wearing the Silhouette TNG 5227 6050 (silver) in the trailer while in the car with peter parker. The lenses however are a custom aviator shape in a light turquoise blue. The frame is 17mm x 145mm but are fully customizable depending upon your face shape and size.

spider-man-homecoming09.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

HyperOptics Optometry of San Francisco can create the exact color and shape, in RX or non RX if you purchase the frame elsewhere.
(415) 668-6040

Last edited:
Re: Tony Stark Spider-Man Homecoming Sunglasses Part 1!

415+2haBQpL._UL1500_.jpgIMG_1599.JPEG
So here are the Frames by Silhouette, and the lenses Hyper Optics Optometry have done.
Keep in mind the Anti-Reflective coating has yet to be added and will create an Emerald Blue color. Your eyes will also be visible through the lenses as well. These are also done in my RX.

As for his second pair.... They were originally made by Roy Tower an out of business vintage frame company. They are the Concept 2 SIG with a light yellowish lense.
Unfortunately I bought the last pair in the world and they world lost before ever being shipped by Vintage Frames in Canada.
Good news though! Initium Eyewear is doing these for Spider-Man Homecoming in 5 colors as well as the Screen Version.

tony-stark-header.jpgdestaque-412826-homem-aranha-de-volta-ao-lar-homem-de-ferro.jpg
IMG_1583.JPGIMG_1585.JPGIMG_1586.JPGIMG_1587.JPGIMG_1588.JPGIMG_1589.JPG
These will be on Pre-Order from Initiumeyewear.com soon and retail for $339. They will ship in late August.

As for Tony Stark's white Kitten V-neck, I will keep you posted.

IMG_1599.JPEG

- - - Updated - - -

Again these lenses still need the greenish anti-reflective coating added which will slightly darken and change the final color to screen accuracy. Hyper Optics Optimetry has the files on hand to create the color and shape, contact AJ.

Nice... we already talked about these in another topic. But thanks for the info ! What is the total price for the blue glasses and frame ?

Unfortunately Hyper Optics doesn't carry the Silhouette line of optics but I purchased mine reasonable under SMRP (Suggested Manufacturer Retail Price,) on Amazon.
Hyper Optics Optimetry's lab however has all the templates and die patterns now so they can easily reproduce the lenses. If they had the customers frame they would also assemble. Lenses are about $200 - $380 depending upon what options, RX, tint, anti reflective coating, scratch resistant coatings, and tri-vex material which is thinner and more durable especially for drill mount frames. A vision service provider would cover most of these costs however.

415+2haBQpL._UL1500_.jpg

That's just a quick image of what the lenses with the frame will appear like. However I will post the actual product in about a week when I get them back from the lab. It is important to note:, the lenses will have a darker teal appearance when over the flesh tone and eye area! this will then appear screen accurate.

Maybe you can help the Tony stark search in this topic also :) Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

As a matter of fact I know Jason Krazmer as well, and have many optical insider sources. I happen to have all of Downey's eyewear in my personal collection

Any idea if he can deliver the spiderman glasses before the movie ?

I can talk to Jason, but I can say with surety that Pre-orders will happen sometime this week. My guess is that production will be commencing for the run of 500 in June/July and ship in August according to his timeframe. He did inform me he'd send me a sample when done.

- - - Updated - - -

here is the original piece minus the updated film lenses....https://www.vintageframescompany.com/products/roy-tower-concept-2-sig

Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 4.13.01 PM.png

Also as far as the Spider-Man Homecoming V neck Stark wears, I am sourcing the original. However at this time this is the best I could create. the kitten has the same colouring and rough outline as that featured in the trailer. It is not exact. Sony has had their own minor artistic tweaks, that Marvel Studios employees such as myself have not been able to source.

https://www.redbubble.com/people/st...m_medium=affiliates&utm_campaign=banner&asc=u

Just click the continue to redbubble "blue button" to view

As for his second pair.... They were originally made by Roy Tower an out of business vintage frame company. They are the Concept 2 SIG with a light yellowish lense.
Unfortunately I bought the last pair in the world and they world lost before ever being shipped by Vintage Frames in Canada.
Good news though! Initium Eyewear is doing these for Spider-Man Homecoming in 5 colors as well as the Screen Version.

View attachment 731960View attachment 731961
View attachment 731965View attachment 731966View attachment 731967View attachment 731968View attachment 731969View attachment 731970
These will be on Pre-Order from Initiumeyewear.com soon and retail for $339. They will ship in late August.

is this the same sunglasses that Tony Stark is wearing in the last scene in Spiderman Homecoming where Peter Parker goes to meet Tony Stark in his new facility and they both meet and walk and talk in the lobby is it the same sunglasses? And it is sold by intium eyewear ? I see intium eyewear is selling these in 5 different colours, so which is the one which Tony Stark is wearing ?

is this the same sunglasses that Tony Stark is wearing in the last scene in Spiderman Homecoming where Peter Parker goes to meet Tony Stark in his new facility and they both meet and walk and talk in the lobby is it the same sunglasses? And it is sold by intium eyewear ? I see intium eyewear is selling these in 5 different colours, so which is the one which Tony Stark is wearing ?

Yes, the correct color is the Brown gradient lens or first sample pic above.

Hi so any chance folks are selling the silhouette glasses with blue lenses ready to go?

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone hit me up 813.842.2639 I would like to buy those blue glasses right away

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back