Doj bat suit build

Solefreak88

Hey guys,it's been a while since I've been on here but I'm back and ready to share my progress on the bat suits I have /am putting together .

Still have a few things ony 89 that I'm in the process of doing that I will update my previous thread with shortly.

On to the build though ....although I'm a huge 89'fan ,I must say I do love the DOJ suit and once I saw it I had to attempt to put it together as best as possible at the time being .

First part of the suit I aquired was the gauntlet FX cowl. Now mind you I have a 24" head,defined jaw and a normal full face but was unable to fully fill out the cowl the way I would like.(that problem was fixed the other night and I will show you guys ).

So after the cowl was aquired I then got GC5FX gauntlets,hand wraps ,knuckles,curved battle damaged emblem and foam/resin belt .

Then came the muscle suit from a guy on Facebook (this is his V1 suit).

Shortly after I received my body suit which at the time was the best representation of the suit I could find....wound up sending it to the gentleman I bought the muscles from and had him glue the body suit to the muscles along with the emblem as I knew he knew what he was doing and didn't have the time to have someone help me with this and really didn't want any room for mistake .
This was before sending it out to be glued down

So then ,with out the cape or boots and everything not lined up I still had to try it on quick .

A little weathering hard to tell but added the gold tint lightly and it pops in person

Lastly I just got my cape from a local Etsy maker and wow ,one of the best I've see and will show you guys once I suit up again .now I'm just waiting on some boots from the UK(ninco creations) and it will be complete .

Here are the recent pics of the cowl after I wound up fixing a tear in the neck area and also modifying the chin area to confirm to my face better and all I have to say is wow.....cowl fits great and looks better ...all Thanks to some loctite super glue gel and aquaseal .

Clean cut and reglued to hug my jaw.

Looks great! Interested in seeing some more pics of the cape - how you have it attached to the cowl, how (if) you're keeping the folds in place, neck attachment, etc.

Loctite super glue gel control .

And the cape is from alteregoheros on Etsy which I'm is the best one .the folds are sewed into it and I will post pics this week when I suit up to get all the Velcro and whatnot in place lol

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back