Vash's Revolver (Trigun: Badlands Rumble)

theflightyellz

Did a search for this and didn't see it posted, Fullcock (same company that are putting out the PKD water pistol) are producing a replica of Vash's revolver from the 2010 movie. Prototype picture below, can see this one costing a bit more than the PKD since there's a bit more too it than a hollow shell.

Attachments

• C9sr0sAVoAAtW-I.jpeg
    C9sr0sAVoAAtW-I.jpeg
    115 KB · Views: 838
I just got mine in today. It's quite an impressive kit, though not particularly partsy. For $200+ the lack of a separate hammer and trigger is kind of a bummer. However, the fact that the bullet and lever are cast in metal make it a little more worthwhile. I should note that the hlj product description is WRONG. All The hardware IS included. As well as 2 screwdrivers.

Yeah thats a bit disappointing, even the Vice Alpha (which I have) has full working action. And that whole body section looks identical to the VA, so I assumed they used the same parts.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back