Help locating Cinnabon's work uniform

clonesix

Master Member
OK RPF, the internet is failing me right now. I am trying to locate a cinnabon work uniform like this:

Screen-Shot-2015-02-08-at-9_11_17-PM.png

I found a uniform place that carries the visor and apron, but for some reason they won't send to my home: http://www.exchangefoodapparel.com/cinnabon/:

"All items will be shipped directly to your store in care of the Store Manager with YOUR name on the Attention line. Please put the name and address of your store in the Ship to Address.
No products can be shipped to a personal or home address. Please include any special instructions in the Comments Box."

Can anyone suggest a place to buy Cinnabon work uniforms?

To answer my own question, after a few emails to the company, I was able to arrange to have the visor and apron shipped to me. I also have a name tag on the way. so I am almost there.

The photo is B/W, but I know the polo shirt is a light blue. I haven't found one with the embroidered logo, but getting one embroidered isn't a big deal. So far, so good

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back