best place to get an affordable spidey suit?

deathstroke132

hey there rpf community! im looking for a place for an affordable spidey suit. any suggestions? also i need a bagely pattern if anyone has one for free. all help is appreciated :) :)

hey there rpf community! im looking for a place for an affordable spidey suit. any suggestions? also i need a bagely pattern if anyone has one for free. all help is appreciated :) :)
For my deadpool suit I used zentai-zentai but their reputation here on theRPF isn't the best. With that being said I paid $90 for the suit and shipping combined. ZentaiZone may be good as well but I didn't use them due to a $30 difference with their custom printing service at $120 and I don't know if that includes shipping if someone wants to correct me on that. While zentai-zentai is $70+$20 shipping or $75+$15 shipping its been a while so I'm not sure.

As for the Bagley pattern, Ronchan has a thread up showcasing multiple free patterns including his free Bagley comic pattern. You can find it listed here along with other free patterns. https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...&share_tid=275725&share_fid=9388&share_type=t

Links for the patterns are on the first page.

Hope this helped[emoji2] [emoji106]

Sent from my ALCATEL A564C using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back