MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE TRUCK 1:32 Movie Figure Goblin Toy

sirbrad

Sr Member

I remember when I first saw "Maximum Overdrive" as a kid in 1986 and after seeing it was afraid to use machines and saws in shop class and the garage lol. I even thought cars would come to life and run me over. That same feeling is still with me today even lol. I have had many instances where it seemed like that was happening, or machines had a mind of their own, and were taking over. They sort of are today but in a different way, Skynet lol. I also thought the cement roller kill and the boys head going under it was brutal, and I was also afraid that soda machines would start shooting cans at me, and never dared look into a gas nozzle lol. The movie has always been and still is one of my favorites and many today do not even know that it exists, or have never seen it. It definitely freaked me out as a kid worrying about machines and tools coming to life. Such a classic and unique idea. I heard they were gonna remake it as well at some point. Was hard find a DVD years ago as well and expensive but I got one. Definitely needs a Blu-ray release! They only released it on Blu-ray Overseas but at least I got the DVD still. Finally got this Maximum Overdrive truck done! All custom painted by myself, was a fun project and a tedious one as well as it is tough painting that tiny lol. I sold it but might do more later if I get time Had many ask if I made them or sold them. Hated to sell it but just no room to store it. It is 1:32 scale, will have lots more pics and videos showing the whole process soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Maximum Overdrive truck daylight HD video. This was sold but might do more later on.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back