The most dangerous creature in whole galaxy by Jmen.

Jmen

Sr Member
Hello, chaps, here is my new sculping. As you see, this is the most dangerous creature in whole galaxy. Also in the end it's gonna be a vase for bonsai trees. Enjoy!

Done1.jpgDone2.jpgDone3.jpgDone4.jpgDone5.jpgDone6.jpg

Done1.jpg

Done2.jpg

Done3.jpg

Done4.jpg

Done5.jpg

Done6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the concept,Jmen :thumbsup looking forward to the end result.
For what I understand,a chia pet is the sculpt of an animal with grass implanted all over its surface.You give it water and the grass (and thus your animal) 'grows'

A chia pet is a novelty container to grow a plant. Below are some examples. There are literally 100's of types out there. Googles it.

chia pet 1.jpgchia pet 2.jpg

******** you guys! I cant stop now!:lol:lol:lol we havent things like this here, but i think we should!
Thank you all for comments and for my perfect mood)))

IMG_20171014_203120.jpgIMG_20171014_203020.jpgIMG_20171014_203037.jpgIMG_20171014_203054.jpg
Almost done. But i need a little advice - who has an expiriense in making\painting\repainting Groot? I try to make some fake shine in the eyes, but it looks weird. So here is the question - did you do fake shine\glare in the eyes pf your Groot? (eyes covered in gloss varnish to make wet effect)
Thank you)

You might want to try removing the fake shine and using some Liquitex high gloss varnish. Lay the statue facing up and apply a layer just heavy enough not to have brush strokes. It may look a little blue and hazy, but it will dry clear and have a nice natural shine. The sculpt looks too good for cartoony eyes. Well done!

You might want to try removing the fake shine and using some Liquitex high gloss varnish. Lay the statue facing up and apply a layer just heavy enough not to have brush strokes. It may look a little blue and hazy, but it will dry clear and have a nice natural shine. The sculpt looks too good for cartoony eyes. Well done!
Thank you for advise. I did almost the same. We are here havent liquitex, but i use other high gloss varnish. Also i removed fake shine and blicks. Now it looks really much better. I will do the stand for him and make some pictures. More to come.
:thumbsup

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back