My S&T Airsoft Sterling SMG E-11 conversion

Unfated

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm finished with the build. Overall i'm happy with the turnout, but there are some issues with this airsoft.
Firstly, it's too damn heavy for anything but display. I can't see walking around with this all day at a con.
Secondly, I'm not a fan of the squared off grips. Would it have been so hard to round them a bit more?
Lastly, the bolt. Why no detailing? It's obviously a cast part. It would have taken very little work to include
the diagonal strip.I may try and add the strip, but I really did not want to disassemble this beast to get to it.
Sorry for the cell phone pictures.

IMG_0607.jpgIMG_0610.jpg

The scope and rail are 3D printed by me. I got the Hengstler Counter and
Socket Assembly off eBay along with accurate scope screws. The t-tracks came from Raymond Herbert (Blaster-Master)
And of course the S&T Sterling came from Evike.com.

IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_0610.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: My S&M Airsoft Sterling SMG E-11 conversion

That's s&t....what kinda s&m airsoft you been doing?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nice Blaster. I need to get one to go with the airsoft DL-44.

I see The Lock Free screw on the grip is half way between, same as on the Disney E-11.

If you want the diagonal on the bolt, could give a strip of that aluminum tape a try that people use on the Hasbros and Rubies.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back