Bernie Wrightson Frankenstien tribute

xenochimp

Hi All,

I was recently asked to get involved in this years Monster charity project here in the UK. If you haven't heard about the project please head over to their Facebook page and give then a like, its a fantastic project that raises a lot of money for the make a wish foundation. Find it Here

So 28 artists where given a Frankenstein's monster bust and we could customise it in any way we wanted. The bust will all be auctioned off from October 31st and ALL proceeds will go to the charity.

Sadly during the time I was thinking about my design the great Bernie Wrightson passed away. Since the busts we where given where Frankenstein's monster and Bernie was famous for his unique Frankenstein design I felt it was the obvious choice to create a tribute piece based on his design. This piece and all the rest will be up for auction from the 31st Oct this year so if you fancy a cheeky bid click the link above and follow our page.

I really hope you like him and thanks for looking.

000001.jpg 000006.jpg 000003.jpg 000002.jpg 000010.jpg

000001.jpg

000002.jpg

000003.jpg

000006.jpg

000010.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back