screwed over on etsy

Well there is nothing on his facebook page. Assuming thays his page. I guess the guy cut all ties with that name. But if i cant get a refund it wont be thalt big of a deal. I located all the 3d print files for the prop. Going to have a friend of mine print them out for me. But i appreciate all the help and suport form you all. Besides the two or thee trolls. But i guess ill just have to get myself a 3d printer and print stuff my self at some point. Thanks everyone.

Well there is nothing on his facebook page. Assuming thays his page. I guess the guy cut all ties with that name. But if i cant get a refund it wont be thalt big of a deal. .
Yes, it IS a big deal. Submit to Paypal and Etsy for your refund now. When you say "I plan to" and "It's not that big a deal" I get suspicious of your complaint.

[snip]It's not actually a crappy attitude, it's my opinion, based on the RPF being a democracy. It's called freedom of speech.[/snip]
Before completely cleaning up this thread by removing all the OT stuff, something needs to be clarified. The RPF is not a democracy; it's a privately owned forum. There is no "freedom of speech" allowing members to say anything they want.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back