Any info on this Raiders Idol?

warrenhouck

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
For you Fertility Idol experts, do you guys know if this Idol looks familiar?

Attachments

• $_1 (1).JPG
    $_1 (1).JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 155
  • $_1 (2).JPG
    $_1 (2).JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 130
I ended up canceling the transaction. The seller gave me an inactive PayPal account so when that didn't go through I told them to just send me an invoice. Well they sent the invoice for too much money and said they'd just refund the difference. It got very weird so I just bailed...seemed sketchy. Pretty disappointing,

I ended up canceling the transaction. The seller gave me an inactive PayPal account so when that didn't go through I told them to just send me an invoice. Well they sent the invoice for too much money and said they'd just refund the difference. It got very weird so I just bailed...seemed sketchy. Pretty disappointing,

"Send us more than you owe us and we'll send you back the difference."

You never would have seen that prop. Or that money again.

Yeah, that doesn't sound shady at all.

Good call backing out.

The reason I asked is because I was talking with a seller who had the same images. I was concerned when I saw this thread saying that you had purchased it around the same time. I bought it and received it this Friday.

20170527_113220.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back