Star Trek Beyond - Spocks Picture Case

edel

Hey, i finished it :) This is my version of the picture case, all in used look, all with working slider and a drop oel in, that it works fine Beyond Bild_5.JPGBeyond Bild_2.JPGBeyond Bild_6.JPGBeyond Bild_4.JPG

Attachments

• Beyond Bild_3.JPG
    Beyond Bild_3.JPG
    148.1 KB · Views: 196
John is a jack of all trades for the Trek franchise, Production designer, concept illuistrator, and modelmaker back when they were doing that

Hey, i finished it :) This is my version of the picture case, all in used look, all with working slider and a drop oel in, that it works fineView attachment 729017View attachment 729014View attachment 729018View attachment 729016

Nicely done!! Wonderful is there enough room for small speaker to play that brief clip of the old Star Trek theme. Super easy to do cheaply if you hack one of those greeting cards that plays recorded sound. And if you have enough room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny how Spock brought a ceremonial gown, his IDIC and a photograph of his crew with him just to drop a little red matter into the Romulan sun. It was pretty sentimental for someone going over to do a quick job.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back