Doom (2016) Praetor Suit and Cacocdemon

Seeing as its the one year anniversary of the game I thought id finally get around to sharing some pictures of our DOOM costumes from Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo last month. We ended up taking home best craftsmanship in the masters division in the costume contest.

I will be working on blueprints and trying to make the full doom arsenal throughout the next year or so. If you are interested you can follow us on instagram @Thecosmicmonster and @bittydionysus for progress updates.

18221866_1319959964786801_5608085994330935880_n.jpgcaco.jpgdoom and caco 2.jpgdoom and caco 4.jpgDoom.jpgdoom 3.jpgcaco2.jpgcaco3.jpgdoom 2.jpgdoom and caco 3.jpg

This is the first of my weapon blueprints, its not perfect by any means but we only go up from here.

Pistol Blueprint.png

Attachments

• cacodemon.jpg
    cacodemon.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 7,042
  • Chainsaw.jpg
    Chainsaw.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 756
  • cover art 2.jpg
    cover art 2.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 15,815
  • cover art.jpg
    cover art.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 472
Last edited by a moderator:
Im really slim myself, so I had to build out the frame to be more accurate, the shoulders be have kind of like a puppet since they are so large,

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back