retractable homecoming web wings

ronchan32004

so,after watching the trailer,I 've decided to add a retractable web wings to my suit.what I planned is to use electro magnets ,but it has a lot of cons.so,I'll use a string I've done some real quick sketching and here's it.
I am going to make the wheel at the web shooters. Please give me suggestions as I am not to experienced.
bb5c0aaf68e91f0dceaeaaaa0ba0a708.jpg

Sent from my SM-J7108 using Tapatalk

It's not 100% clear from your original post but I would suggest using a retractable keyfob for the mechanism. Since a yo-yo line is slack once extended it wouldnt be as effective as the keychain. A Yo-yo, once your web-wings were deployed, would need to be manually tucked back. Having the retractable keyfob mechanism would solve that.

Ebay search "Retractable Keychain" you'll be on course for a great pair of retractable Spidey wings!
Good luck.

guys ,I will experiment the web wings on my all new all different spider man first. Waiting for the suit to arrive.

Sent from my SM-J7108 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back