Spectacular Spider-Man Inspired Suit Build

ClayTheSpider15

Hey everyone,
I'm finally going to attempt an ACTUAL Spider-Man suit, while keeping it low budget as well! For starters, I have this old blue morphsuit that I used for a custom suit when I was 13. I also have quite a bit of red sports fabric(kinda like the four-way stretch stuff in morphsuits). That will also help me with making my boots and mask. Still trying to figure out what to do with the zipper but, thats for another update. Getting several measurements in tonight so that I can make my red chest and back part templates for tomorrow. But until then, with great power comes great responsibility.

FullSizeRender.jpg
Last night I was able to get a basic template started for my chest area,The webbing is going to be based on the Spectacular Spidey suit, but everything else is going to be relatively of my own design.

Sorry its been a while since I've posted anything on this, my summer has been a little crazy. Going to get back to work on this thing, and hopefully finish by this Saturday... I may be pressing my luck, but Saturday is when I'm seeing homecoming. I have had no progress on this suit but I still have my templates so thats good for right now. I also wanted to hear from guys who have used the store-bought masks as faceshells to know how to go about making the adjustments needed to make it a faceshell.
Also, ClayTheSpider15 was an alternate account. Now I have this permanent account

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back