One-off custom t-shirts - best quality?

squirk

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Cafe Press, Vista Prints, Uber Prints, etc. All can make one-off custom t-shirts, but are there any sites that are known for really good quality in terms of both the shirts and the custom print?

I don't want to order one and have the shirt shrink up after a run through a medium-heat cycle in the dryer, or have the print start to crack or fade after a short while. There are loads of "reviews" to be found on Google that look like paid advertisements, and I trust folks around here more anyway..

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you!

I ordered a custom shirt about 4-5 years ago from Cafe Press. Still holds its size and haven't had any problems with the graphic coming off. Note: I ordered text only so I'm not sure if it's the same case with an image.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've worked at a screen print shop for the last 25 years and can do one offs fairly easily on our digital morning printer, I'm the head of the art dept
Shoot me a pm if you want

VistaPrint has done me well over the past 10 years. I've done some shirts with graphics that have aged well, and a couple of cosplay shirts worn once or twice thus far that still look brand new.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

In Orlando is Hittin-Skins. I have used them many times for shirts. Also caps. I usually order 12-30 shirts at a time.
I have never had them make one shirt, but great for small runs. Great quality.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back