Wampa

Tristan24

Hello I am new to the RPF but not necessarily cosplay. This year I am attempting to build the Wampa from Empire Strikes back. I have a basic design that will make me about 8 foot 5. The main structure will be from corset boning. Does anyone have any advice about my build or how to create the head and face.

Welcome!

I have no advice except to say I saw a few Wampa's at Star Wars Celebration in Orlando a couple weeks ago and they were pretty cool!!

There has to be a group somewhere that builds these things. If not here then on another forum.

Good luck and post pics!

While I'm no expert, and my memory is foggy at times, you apparently need to be prepared to shriek out "WAMPA!!!" at everyone within 20 feet of your position if you are to pull the costume off accurately. I recommend hydrating and using throat lozenges generously.

Here we go:

https://youtu.be/Smq-s__MqyI

In all seriousness, I am really looking forward to seeing your build.

Best of luck!

:thumbsup

Last edited:
Main Refernce.jpg
This is the image for most of my reference

Hello everyone. i have moved the main wampa thread to another thread of mine. If you are still interested you can view it from my page.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back