Another John Knoll Star Wars movie?

I liked the idea of Rogue one but not the final product. Still excited to see what else this guy comes up with.

i don't even think the idea needed to be explored at all. not everything needs to be seen and interconnected. but yeah, it could have been handled differently.

the end product is not something i'd rewatch often. maybe if i passed it by on tv i'd stop for a bit.

Lobot: A Star Wars Story of Assistant Administration.

Well being a R1 fan I have to say I'd love for him to be able to pull another rabbit out of the hat. But it's tough.

Wow, slow down there. Like I said before Willrow Hood and his race to save his favorite ice cream maker should be the star of Cloud City personalities to be turned into a movie! I'm sure it's an epic tale of elevator rides and running up various stairs to escape the city.

Wow, slow down there. Like I said before Willrow Hood and his race to save his favorite ice cream maker should be the star of Cloud City personalities to be turned into a movie! I'm sure it's an epic tale of elevator rides and running up various stairs to escape the city.

Ooh!...How about a TV series?

Cloud City

Have some regulars and guest stars every week.
Be just like the Love Boat with all sorts of interesting comings and goings.

How could you have Wedge in a movie that takes place in between ESB and ROTJ? The actor is too old to play the part. And since Lawson appears as Wedge in both movies, would you want Lawson/recast actor/Lawson?

How could you have Wedge in a movie that takes place in between ESB and ROTJ? The actor is too old to play the part. And since Lawson appears as Wedge in both movies, would you want Lawson/recast actor/Lawson?

wedge would be easier to recast than han, not as well known to most people. and not as famous an actor or face.

i'd rather have one later though. we can see an older wedge training new recruits.

I imagine a post ESB movie with Wedge as Rogue Leader while Luke is off Jedi-ing. Lots of in atmosphere battles, maybe even a downed pilot or defector extraction. No "fate of the world" battles, just a group of pilots that can do the work others couldn't hope to.

It could be Baa Baa Black Sheep in space!

Yeah recasting Wedge would be a necessity, and really if Disney is ready to recast Han then Wedge would be no sweat. I like the idea of a post Jedi Rogue Squadron with Wedge as a mentor, but that era seems to be intentionally untouched at this point. RS between ESB and ROTJ would be keeping with the "inbetwequel" model that RO established

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back