Screen worn t-shirts

Pycrodus

Hello everyone,

First time poster here and I was hoping I could get some suggestions. I'm trying to start an on going game with some friends where the they need to guess what franchise and character a particular costume I'm wearing is from.

This is hopefully going to go on for a while and because I cant afford to buy a new wolverine jacket each week I'm trying to limit it to screen worn t-shirts.

Some basic parameters
- The t-shirts should be screen worn in sci-fi tv shows or movies (i.e. not movie inspired or fan ones)
- They shouldn't be too vague so people will have a reasonable chance of guessing them nor too obvious to spoil the fun
- In an ideal world they should already be for sale but I could try replicating them if necessary

Some examples would be Jayne's t-shirts from Firefly or the viper pilot's tanks from BSG (a bit too obvious maybe) but I'm trying to get as many ideas as possible.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be gratefully received.

Thanks,

Keith

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back