M38 scope dimensions???

Unfated

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm 3D printing an M38 scope for my E-11 and I can't figure out the dimensions of the damned thing.
The fist one i printed was definitely to small, so I reprinted and it ended up just a bit bigger around,
but still seems small to me. I can't find what the dimensions should be. Maybe my google-fu is weak?
Would anyone with an M38 scope take some measurements for me???

IMG_0571.jpgIMG_0572.jpg

Last edited:
I may have found something. Does 135mm long, 40mm tall, and 32mm wide sound right? I think I'll have to increase mine by 5%.

The ones you made look good. I wish I knew how to build 3D designs and print them. Wave of the future. I will soon be making M38 & M19 scope kits available of you are interested. I have a short intro thread in the SW props section.

Your measurements are pretty accurate. I measured 135mm long, 40mm high on the larger lens end, and 31.2 ish on the large lens end diameter. These are just measuremtns taken with a ruler not a digital caliper. Hope its helps.

Thanks that helps a lot. Are you almost finished with your scope project? I may be better off just buying one of yours.

Your measurements are pretty accurate. I measured 135mm long, 40mm high on the larger lens end, and 31.2 ish on the large lens end diameter. These are just measuremtns taken with a ruler not a digital caliper. Hope its helps.

Almost there but probably one or two more weeks before I start taking orders and shippong. Just waiting on a few screw packs to come in and casting a few more parts that won't cast as nice as I would like . Think your printed scope looks great though. I will be making the kits for the next few months so no worries if you decide to buy one later.

I know this isn't exactly related but could one of you fine chaps measure the width of the heat shroud since you guys all seem to have e11 blasters :) and glad someone posted this was going to get round to asking about the scope aha it's been such a pain trying to find all the measurements

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back