Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Post-release)

I downloaded all three soundtracks & made a playlist on my phone that I CAN NOT stop listening to.

If you've not checked out the Cosmic Mix from the animated series, you're missing out.

I remember which line/scene was reminding me of something else. I want to say Drax said it, and it was when he said that they're family, and that family means nobody gets left behind. Which, of course, is from Lilo and Stitch.

And Mom is now complaining that she wants to see the movie again, since she, also, has the Vol 2 mix in the CD player (movie and CD were Mother's Day presents). She likes the Vol 2 CD better than 1, except for the new song written by Gunn.

Third time asking this...Does anybody have the mp3/file to the song Un deye gon hayd ( the unloved song ) by Jimmy Urine? It's the song playing when we first see the Ravagers in Contraxia...

I am watching the first GotG and the scene where Quill surrenders to Yondu has a new layer of pathos.
Quill lashing out at him, "You abducted me, man! You stole me from my home and from my family!"
I can imagine how that sounds in Yondu's ears now.

Third time asking this...Does anybody have the mp3/file to the song Un deye gon hayd ( the unloved song ) by Jimmy Urine? It's the song playing when we first see the Ravagers in Contraxia...

I've searched around and can't seem to find any sort of reputable download anywhere. There also hasn't been any word on an official release of it yet either.

Saw it with the family, the kids even wanted to dress up to go see it. :)
That's how much they loved the first one, heck we all did.

It's funny because it's a good movie, but I just couldn't connect with the music and overall soundtrack. That's where the first one worked beautifully for me. I think part 2 is a good movie, whereas part one is amazing.

Weird how much the music brought me into and along for the ride in the first one, yet for the second one left me bored and longing for it to be fun again.

Either way, the kids loved it so that's a win.

GOTG 1.jpg
GOTG 2.jpg
GOTG 3.jpg

David

Saw it with the family, the kids even wanted to dress up to go see it. :)
That's how much they loved the first one, heck we all did.

It's funny because it's a good movie, but I just couldn't connect with the music and overall soundtrack. That's where the first one worked beautifully for me. I think part 2 is a good movie, whereas part one is amazing.

Weird how much the music brought me into and along for the ride in the first one, yet for the second one left me bored and longing for it to be fun again.

Either way, the kids loved it so that's a win.

View attachment 729587
View attachment 729588
View attachment 729589

David

Nice pictures (though what's with that moron with his feet up on the seat next to your daughter? Talk about rude). :angry

Gamora and Nebula, great dress-up choices. The kids look awesome!

I having nothing much to add except I adored this even more then the first film. The sequence when Rocket and Yondu take control of his ship was spectacular. I have been listening to the soundtrack all day and I think its terrific. Fox on the Run rocks the house!

When considering film franchises I'm pretty confidant in saying Gaurdians of the Galaxy has broke into my top 5 favorites.
Along with Star Wars and Indiana Jones, I'm actually sad that it isn't real when these movies end. I want to hang out and be buddies with all these characters. Very few franchises make me feel that way. James Gunn has created something very special.

I've been trying to track down of rumours on vinyl for the last while. I haven't heard the album in years and "the chain" is one of my favorite tunes.

So this movie was pretty darn awesome.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back