Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Post-release)

I felt similarly about seeing him in 'Death Proof' as the villain.

Also, I'm glad they are doing a cassette of VOL2. I'll need to buy a few like the other cassettes.

Did you guys know they did an album for the cartoon series called the Cosmic Mix? They did a cassette of that one too.

Does anybody have the mp3/file of the song Un Deye Gon Hayd(The Unloved Song) by Jimmy Urine? It's the club music playing when we first see the Ravagers in Contraxia..

Does anybody have the mp3/file of the song Un Deye Gon Hayd(The Unloved Song) by Jimmy Urine? It's the club music playing when we first see the Ravagers in Contraxia..

I've listened to the Vol 2 soundtrack and I definitely like the 1st better. I think that is just because the 2nd movie does have a more somber tone than the 1st so the soundtrack does reflect that.

I've listened to the Vol 2 soundtrack and I definitely like the 1st better. I think that is just because the 2nd movie does have a more somber tone than the 1st so the soundtrack does reflect that.

Somber, as in "Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang"... (or rather "Soup, Soup....")? : )

I only really find four out of the fourteen songs (sixteen if you count the cut Bowie track and the unpublished Jimmy Urine song) more mellow, though "Father & Son" is pretty somber.

Vol. 2 soundtrack has more of a folksy vibe than Vol. 1. I love them both for different reasons.

Vol. 2 has some really great tracks, specifically Lake Shore Drive, Mr. Blue Sky, Brandy, Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang

Folksy is the best way to describe it. And unfortunately folk music from the 70s-80s is my least favorite stuff from that era. So I also enjoy only a minority of what's on Vol2 compared to Vol1. To me the best stuff is what was saved for the ending credits, for whatever reason.

One thing is for sure... almost no one cared for that ELO song until after GoTG2 came out. I can't avoid it on the radio or in the store anywhere!

I wonder if Zune will be making a comeback now? Hehehe...

Ive been listening to the soundtrack every day since I saw the movie. There is only 2 songs im not a fan of, which is the same amount as the first one. I absolutely love the Vol 2 soundtrack!!

VOL1 works better for me as an album independent from the movie than VOL2.

VOL2 music appeals to me more when I watch the movie than when I listen to music in the album.

Last edited:
Ive been listening to the soundtrack every day since I saw the movie. There is only 2 songs im not a fan of, which is the same amount as the first one. I absolutely love the Vol 2 soundtrack!!

I have been too! I remember listening to the Vol. 1 soundtrack for weeks after I saw Guardians 1 and I'm sure it'll be the same with Vol. 2.

Just out of curiosity, which 2 songs don't you like?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back