Erin Moran, Joanie Cunningham on Happy Days dead at 56

Saw this last night. Sadly given her past either it was drugs, booze, or the effects of them over the years catching up. She never seemed to get fully back on her feet no matter how hard she tried. The child actor curse strikes again.

The first announcement of her death that I read was headlined "Erin Moran of Happy Days dies at the age of 56 after years of partying and substance abuse". :behave Now, I couldn't care less about Happy Days, and I have read more than a few reports over the years that supported the stories that Miss Moran had some issues in her life, but, jeez, have some class and show a little respect.

I agree with Zombie_61. The self serving Main Stream Media sucks and full off rubbish most of the time......no respect for anyone but themselves.

RIP Erin. :unsure

It's too bad, loved her in Happy Days...alas not in her personal life; too many demons to battle:cry Rest Erin, you've deserved it.

The first announcement of her death that I read was headlined "Erin Moran of Happy Days dies at the age of 56 after years of partying and substance abuse". :behave Now, I couldn't care less about Happy Days, and I have read more than a few reports over the years that supported the stories that Miss Moran had some issues in her life, but, jeez, have some class and show a little respect.

Tell that to Scott Baio.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back