Salt Lake Comic Con 2017

SpaceMind

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Salt Lake Comic Con 2017
September 21-23, 2017
Salt Palace Convention Center

Website | Guests* | Tickets

I have attended every SLCC and FanX and they are top-notch. Is anyone else from the RPF attending?

*They are adding guests weekly until the event.

Attendee List:

SpaceMind
Illgotten
Mjannise

Announced Guests:

Val Kilmer
Top Gun, Batman Forever, Prince of Egypt, Heat, Tombstone, The Doors, Willow

John Cusack
Say Anything, Hot Tub Time Machine, Anastasia, Sixteen Candles, The Raven, 2012, Being John Malkovich

Christopher Lloyd
Back to the Future, The Addams Family, Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, Star Trek III: The Search for Spock, Granite Flats

Richard Dean Anderson
MacGyver, Stargate SG-1

John Barrowman
Doctor Who, Arrow, Torchwood

Catherine Tate
Doctor Who, The Office (U.S.), The Catherine Tate Show

Wil Wheaton
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Stand by Me, Toy Soldiers, Eureka, The Big Bang Theory, The Guild

Michael Rooker
The Walking Dead, Guardians of the Galaxy, Guardian of the Galaxy Vol 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops

Thomas F. Wilson
Back to the Future, Freaks and Geeks, The Spectacular Spiderman

Ross Marquand
The Walking Dead, Mad Men, The Mindy Project

Eliza Dushku
The New Guy, Bring It On, Wrong Turn and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Dollhouse

Joonas Suotamo
Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Sean Gunn
Guardians of the Galaxy, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Gilmore Girls, October Road

Michael Rosenbaum
Smallville, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2, Justice League TV Series, Batman Beyond TV Series, Batman: Arkham Knight Video Game

Nolan North
Assassin’s Creed Video Games, Star Wars: The Old Republic Video Games, Star Trek: Into Darkness, Guardians of the Galaxy TV Series

Christopher Sabat
Dragonball Z TV Series and Video Games, Fullmetal Alchemist TV Series, Attack on Titan TV Series

Sean Schemmel
Dragonball Z TV Series and Video Games, Pokemon TV Series, DC Superfriends TV Series, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles TV Series

Eoin Macken
Merlin, Night Shift, Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

Jewel Staite
Firefly, Serenity, Stargate Atlantis, Space Cases, The L.A. Complex, The Killing

Corbin Bernsen
Psych, American Gods, Life with Dog, Blind Eye

Will Friedle
Boy Meets World, Batman Beyond, Kim Possible

Jess Harnell
Animaniacs, Transformers, Doc McStuffins, Crash Bandicoot

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't usually make FanX but I get a day or two at SLCC every year. I mostly go panel hopping but you can blow 1/2 day or so walking the floor.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back