Price question regarding Limited Edition Uncharted ring

Psmith

I have begun looking for one of the Limited Edition (1000 made, silver) Uncharted rings and while I expected it to be more than the roughly 130ish it went for originally, Ive recently encountered one and the price has given me pause. So, I wanted to see what others thought. Kind of a pricing gauge. The one i have found has an opening bid of $600 and a buy it now of $800.
So, my question is, if any of you out there have this ring and considered selling it, is this about the range youd consider? If so, then I need to let this particular treasure go. Thank you for any input.

If you're after a replica, you could have one modeled and 3D printed. I had a member mock up an uncharted ring with my spin to it and printed it with Shapways.

Thank you for the response. Ive gotten the first games version and have the third games version on the way from Shapeways. I think im going to like the third game version better. I like the font better. It looks older. With some age on it, it might satisfy me. But if I can find one of those LE ones for not an insaaaane price, its awfully tempting. It looks glorious. The only thing that I wonder if ill like about the new Shapeways one im getting is whether its too rounded on the edges. To where it almost looks like a circular band/tube of a ring. But ive looked at all of the rings on there and it has the best font. Well see.

Yeah. Story of me life. Dont pay attention to the right direction for a while...get distracted doin other stuff. Come back to Uncharted to finally play the last game and wahey! Theres finally an amazing version of the ring! Ohhh...its sold out.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back