Good visor material​ ?

Sandrock Endless Waltz has green eyes, doesn't he? You may have some luck just cutting up like a Sprite / Mountain Dew / Seven Up bottle after removing the label to use as the eyes. If you'd prefer something more opaque so that people don't see your eyes, may want to look into some of the materials that people use for Halo helmets. I remember seeing (But don't have) a link to etsy that sells that sort of film to apply to a clear plastic that's very opaque to see into but transparent to see out of. Someone else here may know the shop I'm talking about.

PET-G (polyethylene terephthalate) is fairly inexpensive and easy to work with. It's available on Amazon. You can dye it using iDye Poly. Make sure you get iDye Poly. Regular iDye won't work on plastics.

How complicated a shape do you need? I used PET-G to make the face plate on my daughter's Code Geass Zero helmet using a shop vac powered vacuum forming table and an old toaster oven.

IMG_20170219_125320.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back