Defunct Prop Shop Star Wars Replicas for Sale at Star Wars Celebration

Wow, incredible luck! These are great investment pieces! PropShop went bankrupt the very week I came up with funds for the Kylo, so yeah missed it. Does anyone know how many Kylo's were made? Also curious what the numbers are for the bowcaster and Rey's staff?

I had elaborated on the original prop shop thread, per analysis of their tour video prior to shutting down, that most, if not all of the helmet pieces were resin-cast w/ a few 3D pieces added.

Well three lucky Star Wars Celebration attendees made a major find at Star Wars Celebration in Orlando as a collector who had purchased all 8 Prop Shop prop replicas before they went bankrupt showed up and sold them all this morning.

One buyer, not me, purchased the three helmets: Finn Stormtrooper; Kylo Ren; and Poe Dameron.

Another RPF member who was there with me purchased the Kylo Ren Saber which was the only prop I received from the Prop Shop before they went under.

And I was able to purchase the the last four pieces, the Darth Vader Helmet; Chewbacca Bowcaster; Rey Lightsaber and the Rey Staff.

We were lucky and got everything close to the original cost so no big markup.

Well, so much for going to Celebration this year not wanting to spend any real money except on the Hasbro and Gentle Giant exclusives!! I am going home with four mark new prop replicas for my collection. LOL!

I will post pictures next week after they arrive to my house.

MTFBWY and Happy 40th Star Wars!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Man I was at Celebration Orlando too. Wish I had known someone had them, if only to at least check em out. I did add to my Star Wars sleeve there though which was worth it.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back