Kingsman: The Golden Circle (Post-release)

Sundowner

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Kingsman: The Golden Circle has been moved up to a September 29, 2017 release! Here is the plot

"With their headquarters destroyed and the world held hostage, members of Kingsman find new allies when they discover a spy organization in the United States known as Statesman. In an adventure that tests their strength and wits, the elite secret agents from both sides of the pond band together to battle a ruthless enemy and save the day, something that's becoming a bit of a habit for Eggsy."

Being a replica prop firearm collector and builder, I really hope the Statesman carry some big, obnoxious revolver!

3219900-000253441.jpg kingsman-2-taron-egerton.jpgkingsman4.jpg
first-photos-kingsman-the-golden-circle.jpgkingsman0009.jpgkingsman-poster-1-large.jpg

Re: Kingsman: The Golden Circle

Being a replica prop firearm collector and builder, I really hope the Statesman carry some big, obnoxious revolver!

Given what the Kingsman carry (with the undermount single shot), I would think the LeMat would be the perfect Statesman sidearm. Big, obnoxious, revolver with an additional single shot. Not a custom but it would fit nicely.

I had no idea that they were going to make a Kingsmen sequel, I was hoping for one since I really enjoyed it but I was under the impression that it underperformed, I'm glad too see that I was wrong.

Given what the Kingsman carry (with the undermount single shot), I would think the LeMat would be the perfect Statesman sidearm. Big, obnoxious, revolver with an additional single shot. Not a custom but it would fit nicely.

Thats a great idea!

Given that The Statesman look like cowboys, I do fully expect to see revolvers in thier hands.

A couple of screen grabs from the teaser.

The Carnwenann ;) is back
You_Doodle_2017-04-19T02_18_50Z.jpg

The Statesman agents have alcohol related names (Whiskey, Tequila)
You_Doodle_2017-04-19T02_17_33Z.jpgYou_Doodle_2017-04-19T02_17_58Z.jpg

The Statesman do in fact carry revolvers. They look similar to a Colt Single Action Army but with a loading lever similar that on a black powder. I dunno
You_Doodle_2017-04-19T02_18_26Z.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0027.JPG
    IMG_0027.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 287
  • IMG_0026.JPG
    IMG_0026.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_0024.JPG
    IMG_0024.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 277

That's also the only normal movie where the girl makes "that promise" to get the guy to save her. :lol

And its Interesting to note shes still his girlfriend in this. So the mind boggles slightly as to what she'll intend to offer him this time as an inducement to save the world again.
Good move with the date, theres not alot of competition around and long enough past the summer blockbuster season to engage audiences again. "Atomic Blonde" and "The Hitmans Bodyquard " both seem pretty close to the same format action comedy format (even down to a few stars from Kingsman) mid august so I guess thats why they changed it. Plus it sneaks in just in front of "Bladerunner 2049"
I'll be curious as to how they reintroduce the dead characters, in a few flashbacks I presume. And I hope Vinnie Jones doesn't just play henchman "Vinnie Jones" in this. Its a great cast though, and I think its ability to spoof the genre, particularly Bond, will be bumped to the max.
I wonder how many whip jokes ala Raiders will get in there (or is that a lasso in the poster?)

The revolvers look to have a second barrel under the main barrel just like the Kingsman. Makes me wonder if it is a shotgun or just a way to have a double shot from the main cylinder? You can see the muzzles in the one that is spinning and they appear to be the same diameter.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back