Titanfall 2 Pilot: Foam Pep Files Request

M

ManticsEnt

I am trying to start work on the Grapple Pilot from the amazing Titanfall 2 game. However for some reason nobody gives two craps about making pep files for anything but the Titanfall 1 helmet. Anybody down to do a rip from the game? Maybe throw together some foam files? Thanks!

I'll second this. Titanfall 2 has some really cool stuff. Mo' pep please! :D

There exists a paper file for the MCOR helmet from the first game which is very similar to the one used for the second game's replica helmet which was available for purchase, so that's probably not a high priority, but it'd be great to get some files for the body armor, and other gear like the 'jump kit' canisters, as well as all the multiplayer variants of the pilot costumes.

I looked all over for TitanFall 2 Grapple Pilot files, but alas i wound up having to make my whole suit from scratch. I took a lot of screen shots and time building this, but here was my last test fitting I did.

let me know if I can help you out, i have a template of the boots I made, and a bunch of 3D printer files i built for the light markers and various other bits. The majority of the suit is EVA foam, and the Alternator and ARC grenades were 3D printed as well.
w9ZPd5Zl.jpg

R0GhuHKl.jpg

zZOgaqdl.jpg

71NFdI2l.jpg

xAEnCdtl.jpg

Rmg6oMUl.jpg

Thanks Win7ermute, figured I'd probably want to sit down a the next 'Con i'm getting ready for, so i made it on a separate belt for easy removal. Now to just finishing coding the Arduino so i can get the 40 LEDs per jet to pulse like the thrusters...

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back