R.I.P. Charlie Murphy

Damn. That was really unexpected. I never even heard he was sick. I loved Chappelle's Show and I suppose it would be satisfying to know that you left this world having made one of the show's most iconic segments.

Wow, sad. I saw the tail-end of an interview he did a while back, & I was shocked at how he looked (like a skeleton, which is very different from the athletic condition I'd always seen him in).

His "True Hollywood Stories" on the old Chappelle Show, were some of the most LOLtastic bits of comedy gold I'd seen in a long time.

RIP.

his skits on Chapelle show were hilarious, absolutely some of the best stuff in years.
It was already hard enough to be in the shadow of his younger brother but he made his own and will be remembered for some classic roles. RIP Charlie.

Was shocked and saddened to hear this. Charlie's work on the Chappelle Show was classic. I really enjoyed his character on Black ***** too.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back