Looking for some one to try some costume parts out.

HMS Mike

Sr Member
Hi everyone,
I and my company are thinking of offering part for costumes/cosplay. So I have some parts, I am wanting to have tried out for costuming/cosplay. I am looking for a few people to finish the parts to suit there needs for their costume. The parts are Hooves and Horns. Now I know that there are some of each on the market now. We are looking at mostly 3d printed parts. I will post a few photos shortly but just wanted to know if there is any one interested, That maybe trying to do a hoofed and or Horned costume at the moment.

Thanks,
HMS Mike

Hi Everyone, So here are a few photos of what we are making.

DSCN7845.JPGDSCN7847.JPGDSCN7849.JPGDSCN7853.JPGDSCN7856.JPGDSCN7857.JPGDSCN7839.JPGDSCN7841.JPG

What we are looking for is preferably some one that is wanting to make a costume and needs these type of parts. Part of what we are going to be doing is showing what people have done with the parts. We would like each person who is participating to do a photo tutorial of sorts.
When we do make them available for sale we would use the photos we fell best show what they can look like when finished. We will also post your website, blog or Facebook which ever one it provided.
We would be suppling them as raw printed parts.
We will pay for shipping to those that are chosen to receive the parts. We would send them as a gift, But the receiver would be responsible for any import tax or duty. At the end of it the participant would keep the parts for there use.
Thanks,
HMS Mike

DSCN7845.JPG

DSCN7847.JPG

DSCN7849.JPG

DSCN7853.JPG

DSCN7856.JPG

DSCN7857.JPG

DSCN7839.JPG

DSCN7841.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back