Help with Civil War Stark Sunglasses

Spidey83

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Ok so I know that the sunglasses are the s1948 by police/initium but I don't want to pay 439 just because of the red lenses. I can get a pair of the s1948 for just 112 and was thinking there has to be a way to repaint or retint the lenses it comes with. Does anyone have any idea or has done something like this already? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You would be better off popping out the lenses that come with it, using them as a buck off of which to vac-form new lenses out of clear plastic, and then dying the vac-formed lenses whatever color you need. Or vacforming from material already the color you want. Trying to retint lenses that already have a tint to them usually just results in a a very dark brown tint.

im actually surprised no one has offered that in this forum as an option im sure at least 10 people would get on that really quick

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back